3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleClaremont Crescent, Wrose, Shipley
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Three Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Kitchen
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Front & Rear Gardens
A fantastic opportunity to purchase this superb semi detached property occupying a quiet location within Wrose. Offering a lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and house bathroom internally whilst externally there are gardens front and rear plus off street parking. **VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL**
We are delighted to offer for sale this spacious three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular village of Wrose.
William H Brown are excited to bring to the market this three bedroom semi detached property situated in the popular village of Wrose. Wrose is conveniently located within close proximity to Shipley train station which boasts wonderful rail links to Bradford, Leeds and Skipton, a regular bus route, and a range of schools, shops, public houses and other amenities. This substantial home briefly comprises an entrance vestibule, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and a house bathroom. Externally there are gardens front and rear with a driveway to the side. Early inspection is strongly advised to avoid disappointment.
Having a double glazed door to the front aspect and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 9" x 12' 5" ( 4.19m x 3.78m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fire, ceiling light point, television and telephone points and a central heating radiator.
Dining Kitchen 9' x 16' 10" ( 2.74m x 5.13m )
Having two double glazed windows to the rear and a double glazed door and window to the side aspect, this fitted kitchen offers a range of wall and base units over with complementary worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, provision for a washing machine, electric oven, gas hob, a storage pantry, the central heating boiler and a central heating radiator.
With stair access from the entrance vestibule leading to the first floor landing which provides double glazed windows to the side and rear and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.28m x 3.81m )
Having a double glazed window to the front elevation, ceiling light point and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 9' 1" ( 2.62m x 2.77m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear elevation, ceiling light point and central heating radiator.
Having two double glazed windows to the rear elevation, this modern house bathroom provides buyers with a three piece bathroom suite including a panelled bath with mixer taps and shower over, pedestal wash hand basin, and low flush w.c, and also benefits from a chrome heated bathroom towel rail.
With stair access from the first floor landing.
Master Bedroom 19' 6" x 11' 1" ( 5.94m x 3.38m )
Having double glazed dormer windows to the front and rear, the spacious master bedroom offers a television point, ceiling lightpoint and a central heating radiator.
Externally the property has well maintained gardens to the front and rear with ample parking to the side leading to a single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43839891.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105395. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.