2 bedroom terraced house for saleBlackbrook Road, Netherton, Dudley
Sold STC £95,000
- Traditional Terraced Property With Well Maintained Features
- Two Spacious Double Bedrooms
- Beautifully Appointed Kitchen
- Fantastic Views Overlooking Nature Reserve
- Downstairs Family Bathroom
- Two Reception Rooms
- Ideal For First Time Buyers And Investors
- In A Popular And Pleasant Location Within Proximity To Local Schools Amenities And Transport Links
A fantastic opportunity to buy a spacious and traditional home. The house is very well maintained and beautifully appointed throughout, benefiting from two reception rooms and two double bedrooms, with a beautifully appointed kitchen and downstairs family bathroom.
A fantastic opportunity to buy a spacious and traditional home. The house is very well maintained and beautifully appointed throughout, benefiting from two reception rooms and two double bedrooms, with a beautifully appointed kitchen and downstairs family bathroom. Boasting wonderful views overlooking a local nature reserve and within proximity to local schools, amenities and transport links.
Please call 01384 238779 to book your private viewing
Front Of The Property
Steps at the front of the property leading to the main entrance of a traditional terraced home
Lounge 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Spacious front lounge maintained to a high standard with traditional features, incorporating a front facing double glazed bay window, fire place with electric fire and central heating radiator
Second Reception Room 12' x 11' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.61m )
Second reception room with carpeted flooring, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Kitchen 13' 4" x 7' 9" ( 4.06m x 2.36m )
Modern fitted galley kitchen with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer with mixer taps, rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and tiled flooring
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Spacious double bedroom with two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 11' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.61m )
Spacious double bedroom with rear facing double glazed window, central heating boiler and radiator with built in cupboard
Rear Of The Property
Rear of the property accessed from the home and side entrance, incorporating a low maintenance garden with lawn area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43839924.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100483. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.