3 bedroom detached house for saleCurtisden Green, Goudhurst, Kent, TN17 1LA
- Detached Equestrian Period Cottage
- Two Further Bedrooms and Attic Room
- Two Reception Rooms and Conservatory
- Two Stables and a Barn, Garage
- Kitchen/Breakfast/Family Room
- Gardens and Grounds Approx. 4 Acres
- Master Bedroom with Ensuite
- Cranbrook School Catchment Area
A fusion of modern facilities and period character, this delightful detached cottage is unlisted, offers equestrian facilities and is located in a rural yet not isolated position between Goudhurst and Marden.
This delightful cottage has the best of both worlds, being close enough to the picturesque village of Goudhurst and all its amenities but far enough out to enjoy the countryside and all it has to offer.
There are more extensive facilities available in the nearby towns of Cranbrook and Marden. There is a mainline station at nearby Marden with frequent trains to London Charing Cross, London Bridge and Cannon Street.
In addition to Cranbrook School, there are other excellent public and state schools for children of all ages, namely Bethany, Benenden School, Marlborough House, St Ronans, High Weald Academy and Dulwich Prep School in the area.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43840137.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 253096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Harpers and Hurlingham, Cranbrook. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.