2 bedroom flat for saleWelland Road, Dogsthorpe, Peterborough
Sold STC £90,000
- First floor flat
- Two bedrooms
- No upward chain
PUBLIC NOTICE-Sharman Quinney are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £90,000 for 233 Welland Road, Peterborough, PE1 3SY. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Sharman Quinney, 181 Newark Avenue, Peterborough, PE1 4NL, 01733 897896 before exchange of contracts.
Secure communal door leading to:
Communal Reception Area
Stairs to first floor landing, secure communal door giving access to the rear garden and to the brick built store shed.
Built-in airing cupboard with wall mounted gas radiator heating boiler, radiator, access to loft space, doors to:
4.88m x 3.48m (16'max x 11'5"max). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, picture rail,
2.67m x 2.39m (8'9" x 7'10"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units and cupboards with drawers and worktop space, display unit, 1¼ bowl stainless steel sink unit with single drainer, mixer tap and tiled splashbacks, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, built-in oven, built-in hob, extractor hood, PVCu double glazed window to rear,
4.29m x 2.97m (14'1" x 9'9"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator,
3.33m x 3.02m (10'11" x 9'11"). PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator,
Fitted with three piece white suite comprising panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin and low-level WC, tiled splashbacks, PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
On road parking to the front. Shared access to the rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, brick-built storage shed.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43841727.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PTB202869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.