4 bedroom terraced house for saleSt Marys Close, Potterne, Devizes
- Four Bedrooms
- Three Reception Rooms
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- NO CHAIN
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer for sale this property which is larger than appears and in a cul de sac location. With four bedrooms, sitting room, dining room and additional reception room/study and gardens to the front and rear with views over fields. NO ONWARD CHAIN
Allen and Harris are pleased to offer for sale this property which is larger than appears and located in a cul de sac location with views over open countryside to the rear. The generous accommodation includes four bedrooms, sitting room, dining room and additional reception room/study, fitted kitchen and conservatory. Externally there are gardens to the front and rear with views over fields. Excellent value and available with no onward chain, Call now to avoid any disappointment.
Open storm porch with single glazed windows to the side & front with double glazed door to entrance hall.
With double glazed door to the front, under stairs cupboard, double glazed window to the front, radiator and laminate flooring. Doors leading to lounge and kitchen.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.56m )
With door from the entrance hall and door leading into the dining room, there are double glazed, sliding patio doors to the conservatory, brick fireplace, varnished floor boards and coved ceilings. There is also a radiator plus TV & telephone points.
Dining Room 10' 10" x 9' 3" ( 3.30m x 2.82m )
With door from the lounge, double glazed french doors into the conservatory, floorboards and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 5" x 9' 11" ( 3.18m x 3.02m )
Fully fitted kitchen with base units, work surfaces and tiled splashbacks. Stainless steel one and a half bowl sink & drainer, space for fridge/freezer, free standing electric range cooker, wall mounted central heating boiler, part gas part electric cooker with cooker hood, tiled floor and a double glazed window to the front. Door to side lobby.
With door from the kitchen it has plumbing for washing machine and doors leading to the front, playroom/study and cloakroom.
Door from the side lobby, double glazed window to the front, WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashback.
Study/playroom 8' 10" x 7' 8" ( 2.69m x 2.34m )
With door coming from the side lobby, double glazed window to the rear, double glazed door into garden, laminate flooring and radiator.
Conservatory 15' 11" x 6' 10" ( 4.85m x 2.08m )
Half brick construction conservatory with double glazed windows to the rear & side, tiled flooring and sliding doors out to the garden.
Stairs from entrance hall with double glazed window to the front and airing cupboard with deep tank.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 11' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to the rear, bare floorboards, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.91m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to the rear, loft access, radiator and TV point.
Bedroom Three 12' 10" x 7' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.39m )
Doubler glazed window to the rear, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Four 9' 11" x 7' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to the front, coved ceiling and radiator.
Bathroom 10' 7" x 8' 1" Max ( 3.23m x 2.46m Max )
Laminated flooring, double glazed window to the front, radiator, wash hand basin, bath with separate taps and shower over bath, corner shower cubicle, WC and part tiling.
Hedge to front and shrub boarders with path leading to the front door. Circular gravel area, lawn area plus calor gas refill point.
Fully enclosed South-East facing garden with patio area, lawn area, shed, shrub boarders and outside tap.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43842246.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103677. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.