4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleStreet Farm Close, Holywell Row, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £270,000
- Spacious detached bungalow
- Popular private development
- Four bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- Garage, parking & NO ONWARD CHAIN
This EXCEPTIONALLY SPACIOUS detached bungalow is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN and provides spacious and versatile accommodation with the added benefit of a driveway, garage and garden within this private development.
This exceptionally spacious detached bungalow is situated on this popular development and benefits from a very large hallway extending to 40 feet, a good size living/dining room, fully fitted kitchen with a separate utility room and four good size bedrooms. The master bedroom also benefits from an ensuite shower room. To the front of the property there is a good size driveway leading into the single garage and a fully enclosed garden to the rear. This property is offered for sale with no onward chain and viewing is highly recommended as interest is expected to be high.
The Property Comprises
Spacious Entrance Hall
Which is approximately 40 foot long, with a built in airing cupboard with shelving and access into the insulated loft space.
Living/ Dining Room 24' 7" max x 11' 8" ( 7.49m max x 3.56m )
With two radiators, TV point, two sets of double doors leading out onto the rear garden. Opening from the living room is the:
Kitchen 13' 5" max x 9' 9" ( 4.09m max x 2.97m )
Providing a full range of wall and base level units with an integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher and a built in double oven with a four ring electric hob with extractor hood over, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, door to outside.
Utility Room 10' 1" x 5' ( 3.07m x 1.52m )
With a further range of base level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, door to garage.
Bedroom One 10' 6" x 9' 9" ( 3.20m x 2.97m )
With a double built in wardrobe, TV point, radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
Providing a double shower cubicle, wall mounted wash hand basin, close coupled wc, heated wall mounted towel rail, wood effect vinyl floor covering, fitted wall mirror.
Bedroom Two 10' 5" x 9' 9" ( 3.18m x 2.97m )
With TV point and radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 8' ( 3.18m x 2.44m )
Bedroom Four 10' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.18m x 2.79m )
Comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, close coupled wc, wall mounted wash hand basin, separate shower cubicle, heated towel rail.
As previously mentioned this property is situated in a popular private development and to the front of the property there is a lawned area and a block paved driveway providing off street parking for approximately two vehicles and access into the single garage. The garage can also be accessed via the utility room. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed rear garden which mainly laid to lawn.
From Mildenhall proceed North out of the town on the A1101, proceed over the two mini roundabouts and at the larger roundabout take the second exit, sign posted Lakenheath. After a short distance turn left into Holywell Row, continue almost to the far end of the village and Street Farm Close can be found located on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43842255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH103869. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.