4 bedroom detached house for saleUnderbank Old Road, HOLMFIRTH
- ***GUIDE PRICE £475,000-£495,000***
- Stunning Four Bedroom Detached Period Home
- Two Reception Rooms, Garden Room
- En-suite Facilities, Downstairs WC/Utility Room
- Garage, Off Road Parking, Gardens, Views
***GUIDE PRICE £475,000-£495,000***
TUCKED AWAY IN AN ELEVATED POSITION WITH WONDERFUL LONG DISTANCE VIEWS OVER THE HOLME VALLEY, IS THIS STUNNING FOUR BEDROOM DETACHED PERIOD PROPERTY.
***GUIDE PRICE- £475,000-£495,000***
This delightful property is situated close to the popular and sought after Holmfirth village centre with all of the amenities that has to offer, such as shops, supermarkets, restaurants, cafes, banks, public parks, a leisure centre and well regarded schooling. The property has excellent road links to nearby Huddersfield and Meltham and convenient access to Barnsley, Sheffield, Wakefield and Manchester. A good bus service also operates locally.
A four bedroom detached period property positioned on a generous plot with well presented lawned gardens. The property is tucked away in an elevated position and commands far reaching views over the valley.
Offered for sale in walk-in condition and briefly comprising an entrance porch, dining room, kitchen, sitting room, garden room, rear lobby and utility/cloakroom to the ground floor. To the first floor are four bedrooms; one with en-suite facilities and a stylish house bathroom.
Externally the property has a spacious driveway, a large garage, a wood store and mature lawned gardens.
Located just a short distance from the vibrant village of Holmfirth with its shops, bars, restaurants and well regarded schooling.
Enter the property to the side into the porch. The porch has a stone flagged floor, a double glazed window to the side and a door leading directly into the dining room.
Dining Room 15' 6" into understairs recess x 11' 7" max ( 4.72m into understairs recess x 3.53m max )
A beautifully presented room, the focal point being the cast iron feature fireplace with stone hearth. The room has a solid timber floor, double glazed windows to the front elevation, a radiator, and recessed spotlighting. A door leads into the kitchen. A carpeted staircase rises to the first floor. Solid timber double doors lead into the lounge.
Kitchen 17' 4" x 6' 7" ( 5.28m x 2.01m )
Fitted with a good range of modern wall and base units with under pelmet lighting, granite work surfaces, a sink and drainer set with the work top with a mixer tap, a range cooker, integrated electric oven and space and plumbing for a freestanding dishwasher.
The room has recessed spotlighting, part tiled walls, a double glazed window to the side elevation, a wall mounted boiler housed within a wall unit and solid timber flooring.
Doors lead into the sitting room and to the rear lobby.
Sitting Room 15' 9" max into recess x 14' 10" ( 4.80m max into recess x 4.52m )
A beautifully presented dual aspect room with sash windows to the front elevation overlooking the lawned garden and a further double glazed window to the side elevation.
The main focus of the room is the stone fireplace and hearth with multi-fuel stove. The room has solid timber flooring, solid timber doors leading into the dining room and a further door giving access to the front of the house into the garden.
Having recessed spotlighting, a radiator, solid timber floor and doors leading to the kitchen, utility room/cloakroom and garden room.
Utility Room / Cloakroom
The room has a low level WC, wash hand basin, double glazed window to the rear elevation, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for a tumble dryer.
Garden Room 10' 10" x 7' 2" ( 3.30m x 2.18m )
Currently used as a home office, this room has double glazed windows to the front and side overlooking the garden and views beyond, a stone flagged floor, exposed stone walls, a radiator and patio doors leading out into the garden.
A carpeted stair case rises from the dining room to the first floor landing. The landing is carpeted and has doors leading to the four bedrooms and to the house bathroom.
Master Bedroom 16' x 9' 8" ( 4.88m x 2.95m )
A smartly appointed room with coving, a feature cast iron fireplace, double glazed windows to the front and side elevations and a radiator. The room is carpeted.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" max into recess x 11' 8" ( 3.84m max into recess x 3.56m )
A carpeted double bedroom with a radiator, and a built-in cupboard housing the cylinder boiler. A double glazed window to the front elevation affords delightful views over the valley.
Bedroom Three 11' 4" x 6' 7" ( 3.45m x 2.01m )
A tastefully presented carpeted double bedroom with a built-in wardrobe, a wash hand basin, a double glazed window to the side elevation and a door leading to the en-suite.
Fitted with a modern suite comprising a double shower cubicle with power shower and low level WC. The room has a wall mounted heated towel rail, cushioned vinyl flooring and an opaque double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Bedroom Four 11' 11" max into doorway recess x 5' 8" ( 3.63m max into doorway recess x 1.73m )
A carpeted room with a built-in wardrobe with cupboard over, a radiator, a double glazed sash window to the front elevation and access to a part boarded, insulated loft.
Fitted with a stunning suite comprising a free-standing roll top, slipper bath with mixer taps, enclosed double power shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. The room has cushioned vinyl flooring with under-floor heating, a wall mounted heated towel rail and a part opaque double glazed window to the side elevation.
With right of way across neighbouring drive, gates lead into a private driveway with ample parking for numerous vehicles.
The large garage has an up and over door, power, light, a window to the rear, overhead storage and a door leading to a wood store to the side.
The property offers well-tended, mature lawned gardens to the front and side with borders of plants and shrubs.
To the front of the lawned garden, steps lead down to terraced areas with plants and shrubs.
Leave Holmfirth via Dunford Road and proceed up the hill. At the top of Dunford Road turn left into Underbank Old Road and then left again immediately after the square chimney. Park House can be found on the right indicated by the for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43842291.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HMF104368. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Holmfirth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.