2 bedroom apartment for saleJuniper Drive
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/Kitchen Room with Breakfast Bar
- Two Bathrooms (One En-Suite)
- Private Balcony with River Views
- 24 Hour Concierge
- Video Entrance Phone
- Secure Underground Parking
- On Site Facilities Including Residents Gym
- Close to Wandsworth Town Station
- No Onward Chain
Two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor of a modern purpose built block in the award winning development of Battersea Reach. The property benefits from contemporary open plan living, balcony with views of the River Thames and is being sold chain free.
The accommodation comprises; entrance hallway with built in storage and video phone entrance controls,
two double bedrooms, en suite shower room to master bedroom, separate family bathroom, spacious living room with good entertainment space and open plan kitchen incorporating a breakfast bar. The living room has a glass door leading onto a private balcony with views over the communal gardens to the River Thames. The property further benefits from secure underground parking.
Battersea Reach has excellent on site facilities including Tesco Express, a resident’s only Gym, Young's Waterfront Bar and Restaurant, Cake Boy French Patisserie and Coffee Shop, a business centre with a private meeting room and Riverside Nursery. There is a 24 Hour Concierge onsite. Transport links are excellent with superb bus links and Wandsworth Town railway station a short walk away.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43845090.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26454789. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jacksons Estate Agents, Wandsworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.