3 bedroom bungalow for saleSaundergate Lane, Boston
- DETACHED 3 BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW
- SITUATED ON A CORNER PLOT
- OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
- HARDSTANDING FOR TOURING CARAVAN
- POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION
This DETACHED CHALET BUNGALOW is situated on a CORNER PLOT in a popular and sought after residential location and benefits from a Lounge, Kitchen Diner, Ground Floor Bedroom, Ground Floor Bathroom and 2 further Bedrooms to the First Floor. The property also benefits from off road parking & garage.
DETACHED 3 BEDROOM CHALET BUNGALOW WITH AMPLE OFF ROAD PARKING AND GARAGE
With partially obscure glazed entrance door, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, ceiling light point, wall mounted door chimes, telephone point.
Lounge 20' 11" x 11' 5" ( 6.38m x 3.48m )
With windows to front and side aspects, 2 radiators, coved cornice, 2 ceiling light points, TV aerial point, fireplace with fitted hearth and display surround.
Kitchen Diner 13' 6" x 12' 4" ( 4.11m x 3.76m )
With roll edge work surfaces with tiled splashbacks and inset sink and drainer unit with mixer tap. range of wood fronted base cupboards and drawers, matching eye level wall units, integrated Stoves double oven and grill, 4 ring gas hob and illuminated fume extractor above, plumbing for automatic washing machine, vent for tumble dryer, space for fridge freezer, concealed gas central heating boiler with digital timer, understairs storage cupboard, window to rear aspect, ceiling fluorescent striplight, walk-in pantry with wall mounted shelving and light point within.
Rear Entrance / Freezer Room 6' 1" x 7' 7" ( 1.85m x 2.31m )
Having a door to rear garden, window, ceiling light point, walk-in coat cupboard with wall mounted shelving and coat hooks within.
Ground Floor Bedroom 3 10' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.28m x 3.76m )
With window, coved cornice, ceiling light point, built-in double wardrobe with overhead storage locker.
Ground Floor Bathroom
With 3 piece suite comprising WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, panelled bath with wall mounted Mira electric shower over, fully tiled walls, obscure glazed window, ceiling light point, extractor fan, heated towel rail, airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder.
First Floor Landing
With stairs rising for Entrance Hall, ceiling light point, access to eaves storage.
Bedroom 1 11' 6" maximum incl wardrobes x 11' 11" with reduced head height ( 3.51m maximum incl wardrobes x 3.63m with reduced head height )
With window to front aspect, radiator, ceiling mounted lighting, built-in wardrobe with hanging rail and shelving within.
Bedroom 2 9' 3" x 12' with reduced head height ( 2.82m x 3.66m with reduced head height )
With window, radiator, ceiling light point, access to roof space.
The property is approached via gated access leading to the concrete and gravelled driveway which provides ample off road parking and hardstanding with space for touring caravan. There are mature flower and shrub borders and vehicular access leads to the garage.
An undoubted feature of this property are the sizeable gardens that sit to the front, side and rear and comprise large lawned areas interspersed with flower and shrub borders. The property's boundaries are defined by a mixture of fencing and hedging. There is a further hardstanding seating area and the gardens are served by an external tap and lighting.
Garage 15' 10" x 8' 1" ( 4.83m x 2.46m )
With up-and-over door, served by power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43845702.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWB107608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Boston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.