3 bedroom terraced house for saleRadcliffe Road, Golcar, Huddersfield
- GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000
- Mid-Terrace Property
- Three Bedrooms
- Space For Off-Road Parking
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Far Reaching Views
**GUIDE PRICE £130,000-£140,000** We are proud to bring to the market with us this three bedroom mid-terrace property in Golcar benefiting from spectacularly far reaching views over the surrounds.
We are proud to bring to the market with us this three bedroom mid-terrace property in Golcar benefiting from spectacularly far reaching views over the surrounds. In brief the property comprises of: lounge, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and house bathroom. Externally the property boasts both front and rear gardens with space for off-road parking.
Lounge 16' 6" x 12' 5" Into Recess ( 5.03m x 3.78m Into Recess )
The lounge provides a central heated radiator with a double glazed window to the front aspect with far reaching views of the surroundings.
Kitchen/diner 20' 7" x 8' 10" ( 6.27m x 2.69m )
Boasts a range of wall and base fitted units with complementary work surfaces over incorporating a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit and integrated appliances including an electric oven and a four ring hob and a wine cooler. There is a central heated radiator and the kitchen houses the central heating boiler. With a door to access the rear garden and a double glazed window to the front aspect. Stairs lead up to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Providing access to the three bedrooms and house bathroom
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 11' 11" Into Recess ( 3.78m x 3.63m Into Recess )
The master bedroom benefits from built in shelves with a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect with vast views.
Bedroom Two 9' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.54m )
With a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front elevation.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" Plus Door Recess x 8' 10" Maximum ( 2.62m Plus Door Recess x 2.69m Maximum )
With a central heated radiator and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
The house bathroom offers a three piece suite comprising of: a walk in shower, wash hand basin and a low level flush WC. The room is partly tiled and houses the central heating boiler with a central heated radiator and a uPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
The property benefits from both front and rear gardens
To the front there are flower beds with a decked area ideal for sitting out and looking out over the far reaching views the property has.
To the rear there is space for off-road parking with steps leading up to a sloped garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43845717.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HDF107924. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.