1 bedroom ground floor flat for saleHarecroft Gardens, King's Lynn
Sold STC £78,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Well presented ground floor flat
- One bedroom
- Lounge & dining room
- Shower room
Viewings are highly recommended to this beautifully presented ground floor flat situated a short distance from King's Lynn town centre. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and shower room.
William H Brown are delighted to present for sale a well presented ground floor flat a short distance from King's Lynn town centre. Accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, shower room and bedroom. Externally there are gardens.
The property will make an excellent investment or first time buy!
Double glazed entrance door to:
Lounge 13' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.04m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed window to front, radiator, tiled fireplace with wooden surround.
Dining Room 12' x 8' ( 3.66m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to side, radiator, cupboard.
Kitchen 8' x 8' 9" ( 2.44m x 2.67m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of units at base and wall level, worktop surfaces, UPVC double glazed window to side, UPVC double glazed exit door to side, stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, cooker point, cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, gas boiler serving central heating.
Tiled floor and walls, electric towel radiator, door to shower room.
UPVC double glazed window, radiator, double shower cubicle with electric shower, wash hand basin to vanity unit, tiled floor, tiled walls.
Bedroom 12' x 9' 4" ( 3.66m x 2.84m )
UPVC double glazed window, radiator
There is a garden area to the front and side. To the rear there is an enclosed patio area.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43845747.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KLN110533. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kings Lynn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.