3 bedroom terraced house for saleDelaval Road, Billingham
Sold STC £62,500
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- LARGE KITCHEN
- THREE BEDROOMS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OR FIRST TIME BUYER HOME
Manners & Harrison are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £57,500 for 42 Delaval Road, Billingham. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Manners & Harrison, 2 Town Square, Billingham on 01642 555888 before exchange of contracts.
A THREE BEDROOM terraced property in need of some modernisation. This property benefits from enclosed, well maintained FRONT & REAR GARDENS, a large kitchen and GENEROUS SIZE LOUNGE. An ideal opportunity for an investor or first time buyer, being offered for sale with NO CHAIN!
Ground Floor Accommodation
Double glazed door to front, radiator.
Lounge 19' 7" x 11' 5" Max into door recess ( 5.97m x 3.48m Max into door recess )
Double glazed windows to front and side, 2 x radiators, electric fire with wood effect surround.
Kitchen 20' 4" x 11' 1" ( 6.20m x 3.38m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall and base units need completing, work surfaces, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double glazed windows to front and rear, door leading to rear garden.
First Floor Accommodation
Stairs from entry, cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' 7" x 11' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.51m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 8' 8" Max minus door egress ( 4.11m x 2.64m Max minus door egress )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.30m x 1.93m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, built in wardrobes.
Double glazed window to rear, white bathroom suite comprising of bath with over bath electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, wc, tiled.
Nicely maintained enclosed lawn area bordered with flower beds.
Nicely maintained enclosed rear garden with lawn and wooden decked patio areas.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43845867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL105716. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Billingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.