3 bedroom terraced house for saleFirwoods Road, Halstead
Sold STC £225,000
- Buyers Incentive
- Three bedrooms
- No onward chain
- Views to front and rear
- Two reception rooms
- Some updating needed
- Front and rear gardens
UNDER OFFER Set in this popular and quite walk way setting with views of the pond to the front and fields to the rear is this spacious three bedroom home with two reception rooms, the property would benefit from some updating but is offered chain free and is enhanced by a garage.
The market town of Halstead offers schooling for all ages, leisure facilities, various High Street shops, boutiques, numerous restaurants and public houses. For the commuter there is a mainline station located at the larger town of Braintree. Stansted airport is also approximately 25 miles away and there is straight forward access links to both A12 and A120.
Double glazed door to front aspect. Double glazed window to side aspect. Understairs cupboard. Radiator. Stairs rising to first floor. Doors leading to:-
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 4" ( 3.76m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Radiator. Opening onto:-
Dining Room 11' 3" x 10' 1" ( 3.43m x 3.07m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect. Radiator.
Kitchen 11' 3" x 8' 2" ( 3.43m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Door leading to garden. Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units over areas of rolltop work surface. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit . Larder style cupboard. Space for appliances, Door leading to Dining Room.
Stairs rising from Entrance Hall. Access to loft.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Built in wardrobes. Cupboard housing central heating boiler.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 5" ( 3.48m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to front aspect. Built in wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 8' 3" x 8' 2" ( 2.51m x 2.49m )
Double glazed windows to front and side aspects.
Double glazed window to rear aspect. Suite comprising low level WC and wash hand basin. Panelled bath. Radiator.
Front Of The Property
The front of the property is mainly laid to shingle with flower beds and a pathway leading to the front door and overlooks a pond.
Rear Of The Property
The rear garden commences with a patio area and the remainder is predominantly laid to lawn with a rear gate leading to a garage area, and overlooks fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43845936.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HST104572. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Halstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.