3 bedroom terraced house for saleLexham Road, Knotty Ash, Liverpool, L14
Withdrawn from Market
- Three Bedroom End Terrace Property
- Bright and Spacious Family Living Room
- Attractive Secondary Reception Room
- Extended Conservatory with Garden Access
- Modern Kitchen with Integrated Hob and Oven
- Three Bright, Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Three Piece Family Bathroom Suite
- Lawned Garden and Patio to the Rear Elevation
Move Residential is pleased to introduce to the sales market this three bedroom end terrace property located in the residential area of Knotty Ash, L14. Situated on Lexham Road, the property greets you with a bright entrance hall featuring ceramic tiled flooring that guides you through to a spacious family lounge. Awash with natural light, this welcoming space enjoys a tasteful décor, wood style laminate flooring and an attractive feature fireplace, lending to the appeal of this welcoming lounge. Furthermore, there is a secondary reception room providing a light and airy dining area. With access to an extended conservatory via a set of sliding doors, this delightful room provides the perfect setting for entertaining and family meal time. The conservatory offers views and access to the rear garden and provides many potential uses including an alternative sitting area, formal dining space or gym. Additionally, there is a modern fitted kitchen featuring a range of stylish wall and base units, an integrated hob and oven, and plentiful work surface space. To the first floor, there are two well proportioned double bedrooms and an additional single bedroom, each finished to a good standard and receiving plenty of natural light. Providing the finishing touches to this property is a three piece family bathroom suite. Externally, there property features a lawned and flagged frontage with the potential to provide off road parking, whilst to the rear there is a manicured laid to lawn garden and a smart paved patio area.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7033124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Move Residential, Mossley Hill - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.