2 bedroom terraced house for saleHigh Bondgate, Bishop Auckland, Co. Durham, DL14
Under Offer £88,500
- Grade II Listed character property
- Pleasant gardens
- Conveniently located in a conservation area
- Modern bathroom in extension
- Two large double bedrooms
J W Wood are delighted to offer for sale this Grade II Listed character property with pleasant gardens, conveniently located in one of the oldest parts of Bishop Auckland town centre. This property and its neighbour were built as numbers 1 and 2 Railway Cottages, constructed in the mid Nineteenth Century for the North Eastern Railway Company.
Deceptively spacious, the end terraced house has an entrance lobby, lounge, dining kitchen, inner lobby, modern bathroom in side extension and two large double bedrooms.
Priced to reflect that some modernisation is required, but the property does have the benefit of gas central heating to radiators.
Offered with immediate vacant possession.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43846472.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAO130309. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by J W Wood, Bishop Auckland. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.