3 bedroom terraced house for salePark Avenue, Perry Street, Hull
- Three Bed Terrace Property
- Two Double Bedrooms and Attic Room
- Contemporary Fitted Kitchen With Breakfast Bar
- Neutrally Decorated Throughout
- Private and Secure Rear Yard
- Ideal Investment Opportunity
- Close To Local Amenities Including Transport Links and West Park
- Plenty Of On Street Parking Available
- Energy Efficiency Rating: C
FOR SALE BY AUCTION on 12th December 2016 at 1PM. Starting Bid £28,000. Auction to be held at Mount Pleasant Hotel in Doncaster. Reservation fee payable by the successful bidder.
Situated Off Perry Street which is opposite Hull’s West Park this property is located in a sought after area closed to the local amenities on Anlaby Road, only a few minutes bus journey to and from the City Center and within walking distance to green spaces and the KCOM Stadium.
The Property has recently been redecorated throughout in neutral colors and comprises of entrance hall stairs and landing, lounge with bay window, kitchen with contemporary fitted units and extension to the rear, the kitchen benefits from an under stairs cupboard housing the utility meters and has space to fit a small dining table. To the first floor are two good sized bedrooms and the bathroom with white suite and shower over the bath. To second floor is an attic bedroom with roof window.
The property has a small and enclosed rear yard with gate to the rear access and brick built storage shed, to the front is a fenced garden with patio area. Benefiting from full Upvc Double Glazing and Gas Central Heating this property would be ideal for an investment.
ENERGY EFFICIENCY RATING: C
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43848312.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26454877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Codys Estate Agents & Lettings, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
*Guide Price: An indication of a seller's minimum expectation at auction and given as a Guide Price or a range of Guide Prices. This is not necessarily the figure a property will sell for and is subject to change prior to the auction.
Reserve Price: Each auction property will be subject to a Reserve Price below which the property cannot be sold at auction. Normally the Reserve Price will be set within the range of Guide Prices or no more than 10% above a single Guide Price.
Auction Fees: The purchase of this property may include associated fees not listed here, as it is to be sold via auction. To find out more about the fees associated with this property please call Codys Estate Agents & Lettings, Hull on 01482 509509.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.