4 bedroom detached house for saleOttershaw
- STUNNING GROUNDS IN EXCESS OF SIX ACRES
- WONDERFUL FAMILY HOME
- SELF CONTAINED ONE BEDROOM ANNEXE / APARTMENT
- FOUR BEDROOMS AND FOUR RECEPTION ROOMS
- STUNNING VIEWS OVER THE NORTH DOWNS
Surrounded by gardens and grounds in excess of 6 acres The Paddock is a wonderful family home located in a truly delightful and extremely private yet convenient location. Arranged over three floors the main house boasts accommodation in excess of 3000 square feet. The ground floor offers three separate reception rooms, large kitchen breakfast room, a utility and cloakroom. The lower ground floor is currently arranged as a games room but could be utilised in various guises and has direct access out to the gardens. On the first floor you will find four double bedrooms three of which are en - suite whilst the fourth has use of the family bathroom. The property has a self contained one bedroom annexe / apartment comprising of bedroom, living room, kitchen and bathroom. This would make a perfect Au Pair suite, teenagers accommodation, secondary income or for elderly relations and guests. The annexe is part of the main house and could easily be reinstated to become part of the main house again.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43849320.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 373153. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Curchods Estate Agents, Ottershaw. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.