3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleGrasmere Road, Carcroft, DONCASTER
Sold STC £90,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi-detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Off road parking and garage
- Chain free
Guide Price £90,000-£100,000 Are you looking for a desirable starter home? Offering a generous rear garden, off road parking and garage. No chain.
Situated in Carcroft is this well presented and spacious three bedroom semi-detached property which is available with no chain.The property is an ideal starter home & comprises of lounge,kitchen/diner, family bathroom, off road parking & gardens to the front and rear.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 15' 1" x 12' 11" ( 4.60m x 3.94m )
Has a central heating radiator and gas fire with feature surround. Access to the entrance hall, kitchen/diner and patio doors to the garden.
Kitchen/ Diner 11' 11" x 10' ( 3.63m x 3.05m )
Has front and side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with matching units with co-ordinating work surfaces housing the built in sink and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is lino flooring. Access to the lounge and utility room.
Utility Room 7' 2" x 6' 8" ( 2.18m x 2.03m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and laminate flooring. Fitted with matching units with co-ordinating surfaces and plumbing for a washing machine.
First Floor Landing
Has a front facing double glazed window and storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 13' into door recess x 13' 2" ( 3.96m into door recess x 4.01m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window, built in wardrobes and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 10' ( 3.96m x 3.05m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 11" x 7' 8" ( 2.72m x 2.34m )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has front and side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and spotlights. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with mature shrubs and off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with paved and decking area. There is mature shrubs and outside tap. Access to the garage, front and patio doors give access to the lounge.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43849947.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110252. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.