2 bedroom terraced house for saleJarratt Street, Hyde Park, Doncaster
Sold STC £65,000
- Mid terrace property
- Two bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- spacious garden
- Chain free
Guide Price £65,000 - £75,000 - Superb investment opportunity with no chain!
Available with no chain & located close to the city centre is this spacious two bedroom mid terrace property.The property is an ideal starter home or investment opportunity and comprises of two reception rooms, kitchen and a spacious garden.
Has a central heating radiator. Access to the dining room.
Lounge 12' 10" exc bay window x 10' 8" into recess ( 3.91m exc bay window x 3.25m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is an opening into the dining room.
Dining Room 13' to opening x 11' ( 3.96m to opening x 3.35m )
Access to the hall and kitchen. There is an opening into the lounge.
Kitchen 10' max x 7' 5" ( 3.05m max x 2.26m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over housing the stainless steel sink, plumbing for a washing machine and gas hob/oven with extractor fan. There is full wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the garden, dining room and cellar.
First Floor Landing
Has a storage cupboard. Access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 12' 10" x 14' 3" into recess ( 3.91m x 4.34m into recess )
Has a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 9' 2" into recess ( 4.04m x 2.79m into recess )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with a wash hand basin, WC and panelled bath with shower over. There is partial wall tiling and laminate flooring.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs and storage area. Access to the kitchen and alleyway.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43849983.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110391. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.