3 bedroom detached house for saleWoodside Lane, Wroot, Doncaster
Sold STC £250,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended detached property
- Three bedrooms
- Two reception rooms
- Modern kitchen/diner
- Stuning rural views
- Ideal family home
Guide Price £250,000-£270,000 If you're looking for a rural outlook is what your looking for then this is the property for you. Offering a fabulous family home with a stunning generous garden with stunning views.
Located with stunning rural views in Wroot is this well presented & extended three bedroom detached charatcer property.The property provides ample living space with two reception rooms,spacious kitchen/diner and a stunning garden which is perfect for entertaining.
Has a central heating radiator and tiled flooring. Access to the kitchen/diner and lounge.
Study 16' x 8' 4" ( 4.88m x 2.54m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are french doors to the rear garden and loft access. This is currently being used as bedroom four.
Lounge 16' x 11' 1" ( 4.88m x 3.38m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There are french doors leading to the garden and double doors to the entrance hall.
Dining Room 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the entrance hall and study. There are double doors leading to the kitchen.
Kitchen 20' x 12' 6" ( 6.10m x 3.81m )
Has a front facing and two side facing double glazed windows, central heating radiator and spotlights. Fitted with matching units with surfaces over with plumbing for a washing machine/dishwasher and arga oven. There is partial wall tiling and tiled flooring. Access to the entrance hall.
First Floor Landing
Access to bedrooms, bathroom and loft.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 11" ( 3.56m x 3.63m )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 12' 2" ( 3.63m x 3.71m )
Has a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 9" x 9' 11" to the wardrobe ( 2.36m x 3.02m to the wardrobe )
Has a side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and built in storage cupboard.
Has a side facing double glazed window, chrome towel rail and built in storage cupboard. Fitted with WC, wash hand basin, shower cubicle and bathtub.
To the front of the property is off road parking with mature shrubs to the borders. Access to the rear. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with mature shrubs. Access to the front, lounge, kitchen and study.
Garage 17' 8" x 23' ( 5.38m x 7.01m )
Has power and up and over doors.
Garage Two 29' 8" x 12' 10" ( 9.04m x 3.91m )
Has two side facing single glazed windows, light and shutter door.
Outbuilding 7' 11" x 19' 7" to units ( 2.41m x 5.97m to units )
Has a rear facing double glazed window and tiled flooring.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43849998.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR110396. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.