3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxford Road, Corby
- Three Bedroom Semi Detached Home
- Separate Reception Rooms
- Utility Area & Downstairs Cloakroom
- Ample Off Road Parking
- Single Detached Garage
- Substantial Size Plot
Situated on a generous size plot within a sought after location is this three bedroom semi detached home boasting substantial size gardens to the front and rear, off road parking for several vehicles leading to a single garage.
The accommodation features a porch leading to an entrance hall, lounge with feature fireplace, separate dining room and to the rear is a fitted kitchen with an open plan utility area and downstairs cloakroom. The first floor offers three good size bedrooms, of which two are double in size and boasts inbuilt wardrobes, and a family bathroom with separate w/c. To the front is a substantial size landscaped garden with a driveway to the side providing of road parking for several vehicles leading to a single detached garage and a generous size attractive low maintenance rear garden offering a high degree of privacy. The property is an ideal family home offering the potential to extend subject to planning permission and earliest viewing is considered essential to fully appreciate all that this home has to offer.
Entry via a double glazed door to the front aspect with a double glazed window to either side, features include a wall mounted radiator and door to the entrance hall.
Entry via a double glazed door with obscure panes to the front aspect, features include a wall mounted radiator, staircase to first floor landing and doors to the lounge and dining room.
A two piece suite comprising of a low level wc and pedestal wash hand basin, with an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 3" max into recess ( 4.47m x 3.43m max into recess )
This room features a double glazed window to the front and side aspects, an electric fireplace with wooden mantle surround and marble effect hearth, a wall mounted radiator, TV point and coving to the ceiling.
Dining Room 11' 3" x 7' 11" ( 3.43m x 2.41m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a wall mounted radiator, coving to the ceiling and door to the kitchen.
Kitchen 19' 9" max x 8' 4" max ( 6.02m max x 2.54m max )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit with roll top work surface over, partial complimentary tiling, an electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and a dishwasher, and space for an upright fridge/freezer. Further features include two double glazed windows to the rer aspect, a wall mounted radiator, and under stairs cupboard with lighting, an open entrance to the utility area and doors to the cloakroom, dining room and a double glazed door with obscure panes into the rear garden.
Staircase rising from the entrance hall, features include access to the loft via a pull down ladder, an airing cupboard housing the water cylinder and central heating boiler and doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 11' 7" excluding door recess x 11' 7" max ( 3.53m excluding door recess x 3.53m max )
This room features a double glazed window to both the front and side aspects, a single built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 8' 1" ( 3.91m x 2.46m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect, a single built in wardrobe and a wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 4" max x 8' 2" ( 3.15m max x 2.49m )
This room features a double glazed window to the rear aspect and a wall mounted radiator.
A two piece suite comprising of a panel bath with electric shower over and a pedestal wash hand basin, features include full complimentary tiling, a wall mounted radiator and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
This room features a low level wc and an obscure double glazed window to the rear aspect.
A low maintenance landscaped garden, predominantly gravelled, featuring a range of shrubs with mature hedgerow and a gated frontage providing providing pedestrian access to the front entrance. To the side of the property is a driveway leading to the single detached garage and gated access to the rear garden.
A generous size low maintenance landscaped garden featuring a variety of patio areas, a hard standing area for a shed, courtesy door to the garage, fully enclosed by timber panel fencing and brick walling with gated access to the driveway and the front of the property.
Off road parking is available to accommodate several vehicles and leads to the single detached garage.
Detached Single Garage
Accessible via an up and over door, features include power, lighting, a wooden courtesy door to the side aspect, a telephone point and an obscure single glazed window to the side aspect.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43850013.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107960. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.