4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStains Close, Cheshunt, Waltham Cross
- 3/4 bedroom Family Home
- Residential Close
- South Facing Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking - Front And Rear Gardens
- Ground floor W.C - First Floor Bathroom
- 0.5MI from Cheshunt Station
- Well Maintained Throughout
PEACEFUL LOCATION!! William H Brown are delighted to offer this lovely THREE/FOUR bedroom semi-detached family home to the market. Situated within a quiet close, tucked away from the main roads but still within easy access to the Cheshunt Rail station, Bus routes, schools and local shops.
PEACEFUL LOCATION!! William H Brown are delighted to offer this lovely THREE/FOUR bedroom semi-detached family home to the market. Situated within a quiet close you are tucked away from the main roads but still within easy access to Cheshunt Railway Station, bus routes, schools and local shops. The property benefits from off-street parking, front garden, GROUND FLOOR W.C, GROUND FLOOR bedroom /reception , spacious living room/diner, kitchen breakfast room, utility room/ kids play room, THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS and family bathroom on first floor, landscaped rear garden with patio area and side access.
The Accommodation Comprises:
Front door to.
Triple glazed windows, tiled floor, door to;
Leading to reception room two/ bedroom four, ground floor w.c, living room, stairs to first floor, storage cupboard under stairs.
Ground Floor W.C
Wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level flush W.C, tiled floor.
Through Lounge/ Dining Room 22' 7" x 11' 2" ( 6.88m x 3.40m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear aspect leading to garden, feature limestone fireplace with cast iron insert and granite hearth and inset gas coal effect fire, fitted carpet, leading to:
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 17' 1" x 7' 7" ( 5.21m x 2.31m )
Triple glazed window to rear aspect, range of wall, base and draw units, stainless steel single drainer 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, Roll top worktops, Belling 7 ring gas oven and grill with hood over, integrated dishwasher, recess for refrigerator, plumbing for washing machine, tiled floor, door leading to:
Utility/ Play Room 10' 7" x 7' 1" ( 3.23m x 2.16m )
Door leading to garden, radiator.
Reception Room 2/ Bedroom 14' 1" 7 x 7' 7" ( 4.29m 7 x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes with folding doors, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing;
Stairs from ground floor leading to first floor, leading to bedrooms and bathroom
Master Bedroom 12' x 10' 8" ( 3.66m x 3.25m )
Triple glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard housing water cylinder, fitted carpet, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 8' 2" ( 4.29m x 2.49m )
Triple glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, access to loft, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 8' 5" x 6' 5" ( 2.57m x 1.96m )
Triple glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, and fitted carpet.
Comprising of a three piece bathroom suite comprising of corner bath, walk in shower cubical, wash hand basin with vanity unit under, tiled walls, pine panelling ceiling with down lighters, double glazed window to rear.
Fitted with a low level flush w.c., double glazed window to side.
Comprises of front and rear garden with drive way.
SOUTH FACING, patio area, green house, water tap, sensor light, side gate, laid lawn with flower beds.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43850094.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104144. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.