3 bedroom detached house for saleAintree Way, Dudley
Sold STC £170,000
- Detached Family Residence
- Ample Driveway And Side Land
- Exceptionally Maintained And Well Presented Throughout
- Family Lounge
- Three Bedrooms
- Spacious Kitchen Diner
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Ideal Location On The Milking Bank Estate
Shipways Dudley are pleased to market this delightful three bedroom detached residence located on the well sought after Milking Bank Estate. The house is ideal for transport links, local amenities and schools. Truly a must see property.
Please Call 01384 238779 To Book Your Viewing
Shipways Dudley are pleased to market this delightful three bedroom detached residence located on the well sought after Milking Bank Estate. The house is ideal for transport links, local amenities and schools. The property offers a spacious front family lounge, a beautifully appointed kitchen with dining area, three bedrooms with family bathroom, a well maintained and idyllic rear garden with ample off road parking and side land. Truly a must see property.
Please Call 01384 238779 To Book Your Viewing
Front Of The Property
Driveway with ample parking for up to two cars
Front door leading to the property entrance hall with laminate flooring, side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and stairs leading the first floor
Lounge 13' 5" x 11' 10" max ( 4.09m x 3.61m max )
Spacious lounge with front facing double glazed window, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and electric fire
Kitchen Diner 14' 10" max x 11' 6" max ( 4.52m max x 3.51m max )
Spacious fitted kitchen diner with matching wall cupboards and base units incorporating sink and drainer, oven and hob, central heating boiler with two central heating radiators, dual aspect double glazed windows and under stairs pantry
Accessed via stairs in the entrance hall with side facing double glazed window, loft access, airing cupboard and access to :-
Bedroom One 14' 11" max x 9' 11" min ( 4.55m max x 3.02m min )
Double bedroom with dual aspect double glazed windows and central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.54m )
Double bedroom with laminate flooring, rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Bedroom Three 6' x 8' 3" ( 1.83m x 2.51m )
Bedroom with laminate flooring, side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Family Bathroom with bath and overhead shower, wash basin, w.c, side facing double glazed window and central heated towel rail
Rear Of The Property
Patio area leading a south east facing garden, with artificial grass wooden canopy and side space with potential for a garage
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43850118.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DLY100489. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.