2 bedroom terraced house for saleWhitlock Grove, Birmingham
Sold STC £150,000
- Off Road Parking
- Modernised throughout
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Gas Central Heating (where mentioned)
- Double Glazing (where Mentioned)
- Downstairs W/C
- Beautiful Garden
This fantastic Mid-Terraced property is in fantastic condition. Fully Modernised throughout it would make a fantastic first time buy or alternatively offer a great yield on an investment purchase. With a large lounge, two double bedrooms and immaculate bathroom you can move straight in and relax.
This fantastic Mid-Terraced property is in fantastic condition. Fully Modernised throughout it would make a fantastic first time buy or alternatively offer a great yield on an investment purchase. With a large lounge, two double bedrooms and immaculate bathroom you can move straight in and relax. Call now to arrange viewings before it is too late
Driveway providing off road parking and door into:
Under stairs storage cupboard, central heating radiator and ceiling light point.
Wash hand basin, WC, central heating radiator, laminate flooring and ceiling light point.
Lounge 14' 2" x 10' 8" ( 4.32m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, double glazed patio doors, telephone socket, TV aerial and two ceiling light points.
Kitchen 7' x 10' 2" ( 2.13m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, a range of wall and base units with work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled to splashback areas, electric oven, gas hob, plumbing for washing machine, central heating radiator and lino flooring.
Loft access, ceiling light point and doors off to:
Bedroom One 14' 1" max x 10' 9" ( 4.29m max x 3.28m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, central heating radiator, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 14' 1" x 6' 10" ( 4.29m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, central heating radiator, telephone socket, Tv aerial and ceiling light point.
Central heating radiator, bath with shower over, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, ceiling light point and tiled to splashback areas and floor.
Slabbed patio area, decking area, laid to lawn and gated rear access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852383.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHI202282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Shirley - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.