2 bedroom terraced house for saleDavis Road, Market Lavington, Devizes
- Cul-De-Sac Location
- Well Presented
- Up-Dated Kitchen/ Bathroom
- Village Location
Two bedroom terraced house situated within the popular village of Market Lavington. Property comprises of; lounge, kitchen/diner, updated bathroom, front and rear gardens and garage. Call Now.
Allen & Harris are delighted to offer FOR SALE this two bedroom terraced house situated within the popular village of Market Lavington. Having been completely modernised by the current owner the accommodation to the ground floor comprises lounge and modern kitchen/diner. On the first floor there is two bedrooms and an updated bathroom. Further attributes include Economy 7 heating. Outside there is driveway parking giving access to a garage in a block of only three and gardens both front and rear. To avoid any disappointment please call to book your viewing.
With a double glazed front door, laminate flooring, inset down lights plus inner door to lounge.
Lounge 12' 4" x 13' 2" Max ( 3.76m x 4.01m Max )
Door from entrance porch, double glazed window to the front, electric radiator, coved ceiling, electric fire place plus TV & telephone points. Stairs to first floor and door to kitchen/diner.
Kitchen/diner 12' 4" x 9' 1" ( 3.76m x 2.77m )
Fully fitted kitchen with a mixture of wall and base units and under cupboard down lighting, work surfaces with tiled splashbacks plus one and half sink plus drainer. Free-standing electric cooker with cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Tiled flooring, coved ceiling, electric radiator and double glazed window to the rear. Door to rear garden.
With stairs from the lounge, loft access, electric radiator and doors leading to all rooms.
Bedroom One 12' 5" x 9' 2" ( 3.78m x 2.79m )
Door from the landing, with two windows to the rear, airing cupboard with shelving, single radiator and TV point.
Door from the landing, with double glazed window to the front of the property, built-in single wardrobe and single radiator.
With door from the landing, obscured double glazed window to the front, bath with mixer taps plus shower over, partly tiled, WC, wash hand basin, down lights and single radiator.
Open plan path to front door, with a lawn area and shrubs.
Enclosed, south-west facing rear garden with covered patio area, decking and balustrade. There is also an outside tap, outside light and outside power point.
Single garage with eve storage.
Off-street parking available in front of the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852719.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DVZ103278. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.