3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBossard Court, Leighton Buzzard
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Complete chain
- End terrace
- Garage and driveway
- Three/four bedrooms
Spacious townhouse situated over three floors offering ample living accommodation and located within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard train station as well as local shops and schools.
Spacious townhouse situated over three floors offering ample living accommodation and located within a short walk of Leighton Buzzard train station as well as local shops and schools. The property is comprised of: entrance hall, cloakroom, dining area/ bedroom four, and conservatory. On the first floor there is a lounge, family bathroom and kitchen/breakfast room. On the second floor there are a further three bedrooms. Outside are gardens to the front and rear with a driveway providing off road parking and a garage.
Double glazed door and window to porch, double glazed door into entrance hall.
Stairs to first floor landing, door into garage, shower room, dining room/bedroom four.
Double glazed window to side, wash hand basin and vanity unit, w.c., shower cubicle, heated towel rail, part tiled.
Dining Room / Bedroom Four:
Parquet flooring, wall mounted heater, patio doors into conservatory.
Conservatory: 14' 7" x 9' 11" ( 4.45m x 3.02m )
Upvc double glazed construction, parquet flooring, patio doors leading onto garden.
1st Floor Kitchen / Breakfast: 13' 1" x 9' 1" max ( 3.99m x 2.77m max )
fitted with wall and base units with work surfaces over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, electric double oven and gas hob with extractor fan over, partly tiled with space for fridge, washing machine, dish washer, storage cupboard, double glazed window to rear aspect.
1st Floor Lounge: 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to front, T.V. and telephone point.
1st Floor Bathroom:
Double glazed to rear, bath with mixer taps, w.c., wash hand basin, shaver point, partly tiled.
2nd Floor Bedroom 1: 15' 11" x 9' 11" ( 4.85m x 3.02m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes and storage cupboard.
2nd Floor Bedroom 2: 13' 2" x 8' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, airing cupboard, T.V. point, storage cupboard.
2nd Floor Bedroom 3: 9' 11" x 6' 11" ( 3.02m x 2.11m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect.
Laid to lawn, driveway providing parking leading to garage.
Block paved offering low maintenance, raised borders and fruit trees, gated side access and water tap.
Driveway providing parking for one car and leading to single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852725.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104225. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.