2 bedroom terraced house for saleHockliffe Road, Leighton Buzzard
Sold STC £250,000
- Walking distance to the town centre
- Lounge and dining area
- Large kitchen
- Loft room
- 100ft approximately rear garden
LARGE REAR GARDEN!!! LOFT ROOM!!! 20FT KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM!!! Lovely Victorian terrace property situated within a short walk to the town centre, local transport links and presented in good condition throughout. Outside is a large private rear garden must be seen!!
LARGE REAR GARDEN!!! LOFT ROOM!!! 20FT KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM!!! Lovely Victorian terrace property situated within a short walk to the town centre, local transport links and presented in good condition throughout. Comprising: lounge, dining area, kitchen/breakfast room. The first floor landing two double bedrooms and fitted four piece family bathroom. Outside is a large private rear garden must be seen!!
Door to front, radiator, door to lounge/diner, stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge / Diner: 24' 9" into bay x 10' max ( 7.54m into bay x 3.05m max )
Double glazed bay window to front, double glazed window to rear, door to kitchen/breakfast room, open fireplace and further feature fireplace, T.V. point.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room: 21' 7" x 7' 3" max ( 6.58m x 2.21m max )
Split level with wall and base units with work surfaces over, radiator, double glazed door to rear, double glazed window to side aspect, exposed wooden floorboards, space for washing machine, fridge/freezer, built-in gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink and drainer, under stairs storage cupboard.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, wall light, door to bedrooms one and two and bathroom, doors leading to loft room.
Bedroom One: 14' 11" max x 10' 1" ( 4.55m max x 3.07m )
Radiator, double glazed window to front aspect, exposed wood floorboards.
Bedroom Two: 11' 11" x 9' 5" max ( 3.63m x 2.87m max )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, exposed wood floor boards.
Loft Room: 13' 5" max x 9' 5" ( 4.09m max x 2.87m )
Velux window to rear with eaves storage, steps from first floor landing.
Double glazed window to rear and fitted with a suite to comprise: Bath with mixer tap, w.c., shower cubicle, airing cupboard, radiator.
Spacious and well maintained rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with some shrubs and flowers with paved patio area, great for entertaining, gated side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852728.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LBZ104232. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Leighton Buzzard. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.