2 bedroom terraced house for saleBrunswick Road, Greengates, Bradford
Sold STC £85,000
- GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000
- Two Bedroom Terrace
- Well Presented Accommodation
- Patio Garden
- No Vendor Chain
* GUIDE PRICE £85,000 - £95,000 * An internal viewing is advised for this delightful, two bedroom mid terrace property offering living accommodation favoured by first time buyers. This property has been updated by its current owners, has gas central heating, double glazing where stated. No chain.
William H Brown are pleased in marketing for sale this delightful, two bedroom mid terrace property offering living accommodation favoured by first time buyers. This property has been updated by its current owners, has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and an alarm system. Modern kitchen, bathroom with bath and shower, patio garden, no vendor chain. The accommodation briefly comprises, lounge, kitchen. first floor bedroom, bathroom, separate w.c. Second floor bedroom. Viewing by appointment via William H Brown.
William H Brown are pleased in marketing for sale this delightful, two bedroom mid terrace property offering living accommodation favoured by first time buyers. This property has been updated by its current owners, has gas central heating, double glazing where stated and an alarm system. Modern kitchen, patio garden, no vendor chain. The accommodation briefly comprises, lounge, kitchen. first floor bedroom, bathroom. second floor bedroom. Viewing by appointment via William H Brown.
Lounge 15' 6" x 11' 8" into recess ( 4.72m x 3.56m into recess )
A pleasant lounge with double glazed window, front entrance door, radiator, living flame gas fire.
Kitchen 8' 8" x 8' 6" ( 2.64m x 2.59m )
Having a modern range of units, worktops, sink, oven, radiator, understairs cupboard, double glazed window, rear door.
Landing with radiator, stairs to upper floor.
Bedroom 1 13' 4" x 11' 10" max ( 4.06m x 3.61m max )
With ornamental period style cast iron fireplace, radiator, double glazed front window.
Having a rectangular bath, shower cubicle, wash basin, radiator, double glazed window.
With low flush w.c., double glazed window.
Second Floor 16' 6" max x 10' 1" to rear of wardrobes + recess' ( 5.03m max x 3.07m to rear of wardrobes + recess' )
Top floor bedroom with fitted wardrobes, radiator, two double glazed Velux roof windows with blinds.
There are patio areas to both the front and rear.
From Harrogate Road turn onto Orchard Grove then right into Skelton Walk. Turn right into Brunswick Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852749.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SHP105508. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Shipley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.