3 bedroom terraced house for saleHarlton Court, Waltham Abbey
Sold STC £289,999
- Chain Free
- No Through Road
- Walking Distance to Leverton School
- Three Double Bedrooms
- In need of modernisation
- Roof Overhauled
- Newly Installed Boiler - Double Glazed
- Priced to sell
CHAIN FREE! William H Brown are pleased to offer this THREE BED family home to the market. Situated on a peaceful close in Waltham Abbey just off of Honey Lane within walking distance to Leverton School and the town centre with easy access to Loughton, Essex, Chingford, Enfield, Broxbourne, Cheshunt
CHAIN FREE! William H Brown are pleased to offer this THREE BED family home to the market. Situated on a peaceful close in Waltham Abbey just off of Honey Lane within walking distance to Leverton School and the town centre with easy access to Loughton, Essex, Chingford, Enfield, Broxbourne, Cheshunt and M25. The property consists of GROUND FLOOR W.C , spacious living room, good sized kitchen diner, THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS, wet room and court yard rear garden. The property is need of modernisation throughout and has been priced to sell. Call now for more information or to arrange a viewing.
The Accommodation Comprises;
Double glazed door leading second entrance door;
Laminate flooring, radiator, leading to ground floor w.c, living room, kitchen diner.
Ground Floor W.C
Double glazed frosted window to front aspect, wash hand basin, low level flush w.c, carpet.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.56m )
3/4 Length double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet, radiator.
Kitchen Diner 21' 10" x 8' 9" narrowing to 6' 6" ( 6.65m x 2.67m narrowing to 1.98m )
Dual aspect double glazed (windows to front & patio doors to rear), fitted kitchen, wall and base units, worktop, sink drainer, electric oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, x 2 large storage cupboards, tiles splash back, laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from ground floor to first floor, double glazed window, fitted carpet, leading to bedrooms, wet room and storage cupboard.
Wet room comprising of low level flush w.c, wash hand basin, frosted double glazed window to front aspect.
Master Bedroom 15' 4" x 8' 9" ( 4.67m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.56m x 3.07m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobe, built in wardrobe, radiator, fitted carpet.
Bedroom Three 11' 8" x 6' 6" ( 3.56m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, Walk in wardrobe, fitted carpet.
Courtyard rear garden, with rear access and garden shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852767.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104128. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.