3 bedroom detached house for saleOaklands, Bugbrooke, Northampton
Sold STC £220,000
- Three Bedrooms
- Utility Room
- Off Road Parking
- **NO ONWARD CHAIN**
***VILLAGE LOCATION*** Viewing is advised for this detached house three bedroom house offering plenty of potential. Bugbrooke is a thriving village and benefits from schools, shops, doctors and community centres.
Double glazed door to the front aspect, storage cupboards and double glazed dual aspect windows to the side and front.
Stairs rising to the first floor landing, electric heater and door to lounge.
Lounge/ Diner 26' x 12' Max ( 7.92m x 3.66m Max )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric fireplace with wood surround and marble effect hearth, two electric heaters, understairs cupboard, coving to ceiling and dado, double glazed patio doors to the rear and door to kitchen.
Kitchen 12' x 6' 11" ( 3.66m x 2.11m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall mounted storage units, sink unit and drainer, fitted electric over and gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dishwasher, space for white goods, pantry cupboard, double glazed window to the rear and door to utility.
Utility Room 10' x 8' ( 3.05m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear, plumbing for washing machine, electric heater, double glazed door to the rear and door to integral garage.
Stairs rising from entrance hall, airing cupboard, access to loft space, electric heater and double glazed window to the side.
Bedroom One 13' x 8' 9" ( 3.96m x 2.67m )
Double glazed window to the front, electric heaters, built in wardrobes and wooden flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' x 8' ( 2.74m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to the rear and electric heater.
Bedroom Three 10' Max x 6' ( 3.05m Max x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to the front aspect, electric heater and cupboard over stairs.
Bath with mixer taps and shower head over, wash hand basin, low flush WC, part tiled throughout and obscure double glazed window to the rear.
In need of cultivation. Fence surround.
Up and over door, light connected and door to utility room.
Block paved to the front.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852788.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS108040. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.