3 bedroom terraced house for saleWashington Drive, Newtoft, Market Rasen
Sold STC £90,000
- Three Bedroom Mid Terraced Property
- Nestled within Stunning Meadow Views
- Desirable Village Location
- Sizeable and Well Appointed Accommodation
- Maintainable Rear Garden
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Newtoft bordering Market Rasen is this Three Bedroom Mid Terraced family home. Nestled in a wealth of field views benefiting from stunning meadows to the rear being overlooked from the first floor of the property.
Situated within the ever popular and desirable village of Newtoft bordering Market Rasen is this Three Bedroom Mid Terraced family home. Nestled in a wealth of field views, benefiting from stunning meadows to the rear being overlooked from the first floor of the property. Alongside the well appointed accommodation the residence briefly comprises; Entrance Porch Lounge, Kitchen, Utility, Conservatory, Three Bedrooms, Bathroom and maintainable rear garden. Neighbouring a handful of local amenities and easily accessible transport links voyaging into the historical cathedral city of Lincoln and the sought after town of Market Rasen.
Entering the property via the front aspect with double glazed door, window to the front aspect double glazed, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and television socket.
Lounge 14' 1" x 14' 6" ( 4.29m x 4.42m )
With oak bi-fold doors to the rear aspect double glazed, laminate flooring, wall mounted panel radiator and television point.
Kitchen 17' 7" x 6' 10" ( 5.36m x 2.08m )
Being fitted with a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces with spot lights to illuminate to accommodation, incorporating stainless steel one bowl sink, integral electric oven and electric hob, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, wall mounted panel radiator, understairs storage, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear aspect alongside double glazed door leading out to the exterior of the property to the rear aspect.
Utility 5' 11" x 4' 7" ( 1.80m x 1.40m )
Being fitted with wall and base level units and cupboards with work surfaces, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and door leading out to the front.
Conservatory 9' 9" x 11' 9" ( 2.97m x 3.58m )
A brick base uPVC construction, laminate flooring, air conditioning unit, dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear and side and double glazed door to the side aspect.
With a double glazed window to the front aspect, airing cupboard holding the properties tanks and loft access.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
Having double glazed window to the rear aspect with field views, wall mounted panel radiator, built in wardrobe, laminate flooring and television point.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 11" ( 2.90m x 2.72m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect and field views, wall mounted panel radiator and television point.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" x 8' 4" ( 2.69m x 2.54m )
Having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and television point.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising a bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, part tiling, laminate flooring and double glazed window to the front aspect.
The rear of the property is laid to lawn and enclosed via timber fencing. The property further benefits from off-road parking and a garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43852845.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110595. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.