2 bedroom bungalow for saleStonethwaite, Cumwhinton, Carlisle, Cumbria
Offers in Region of £185,000
- CHARACTER COTTAGE TRUE BUNGALOW
- SITUATED IN POPULAR VILLAGE TO THE SOUTH OF CARLISLE
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE AND KITCHEN DINER
- GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
- PARKING AREA TO THE REAR
- STORAGE CONTAINER ALSO INCLUDED WITH THE SALE
- ENERGY RATING E
If you're looking for a property with bags of character and history, and want to live in a popular village to the South of Carlisle - step inside, we've found the property for you!
This quaint cottage is said to be one of the oldest in Cumwhinton and is dated '1737' above the front door. Once a two room cottage, this property has been extended and now provides practical and spacious living accommodation, with two double bedrooms.
Picture postcard perfect from the front, the good sized entrance porch leads to the lounge with open fire for those winter nights. There is a central hallway which accesses the bedrooms, the bathroom and the dining kitchen to the rear.
Externally there are gardens to the front and rear and a driveway with parking area to the top as well as a storage unit, currently used as a workshop.
This property is certainly worth viewing, the vendors have found their next property and are keen to sell, so step inside, you won't be disappointed.
Energy Rating E.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43854378.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR160877. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.