4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleArgyle Road, Harrow, HA2
- Ensuite shower room
- Off-street parking for 3 cars
- Generous garden
- Ground floor WC
- Gas central heating throughout
- Fireplace in 2 reception rooms
- 2 mins walk to North Harrow station and local shops
- West Harrow and Rayners Lane stations nearby
- Local parks nearby
- Quiet location
We are delighted to offer for sale this 4 bedroom semi-detached house set over three floors. The property boasts 2 spacious reception rooms, both with feature fireplaces.
On the first floor are 3 bedrooms; one with original fireplace, and a family sized bathroom.
The second floor features a larger than average bedroom with en-suite shower room. There remains plenty of storage space within.
A generous sized garden and off road parking for 3 cars make up the exterior of this property.
Situated within a 2 minute walk to North Harrow station and local shops.
Please see the many photographs that accompany this listing and the indicative floor plan for further details.
To fully appreciate this property, please arrange a viewing appointment by clicking on the contact link provided at any time.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lvw-qzam. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.