4 bedroom detached house for saleAmberley Close, Calne
Sold STC £310,000
- Stunning detached executive home
- Four bedrooms and two en-suites
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Beautiful landscaped partly walled gardens
- Kitchen / breakfast room with integrated appliances
- Situated in a no through road
Situated in a select no through road of mostly detached houses, this four bedroom executive home benefits from versatile living space presented in show home order throughout. Two en-suites and a 17 x 15 kitchen/ breakfast room really set this beautiful home apart from the rest.
Amberley Close is a beautiful extended detached home situated in a premium no through road in a modern estate location. Within easy reach of a doctors surgery, selection of shops and a popular primary school making the location ideal for all buyers.
Entrance to this extended detached family home is via the recently replaced front door leading into the welcoming entrance hall which comprises : smoke detector and a radiator.
Downstairs cloakroom comprising a low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs and a radiator.
Lounge 18' 9" x 10' 3" ( 5.71m x 3.12m )
Lovely light reception room with gas fireplace with Limestone surround, two radiators, television aerial point, ceiling coving. Double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed Patio doors leading to the garden.
Dining Room 10' 2" (max) x 9' 8" ( 3.10m (max) x 2.95m )
Second reception room with double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 17' 3" x 15' 2" (max) ( 5.26m x 4.62m (max) )
This extended kitchen/breakfast room is a spacious room with a breakfast bar and space for a dining table. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with a good range of drawers with solid wood work surfaces over and inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink/drainer. Neff double electric oven, five ring gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, integrated dishwasher and space for American style fridge/freezer. Plumbed in water softener, inset spot lights, walk in pantry with shelving and central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the side aspect and two double glazed windows to the rear there is also a door to the rear allowing access to the garden. Door leading to the inner lobby offering access to the driveway. Tiled flooring, matching partly tiled walls and a radiator.
Door leading to the utility room and driveway and a radiator.
Utility Room 5' (max) x 4' 9" ( 1.52m (max) x 1.45m )
Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer with solid wood work surfaces over and partly tiled walls, shelving and an extractor fan. Double glazed window to the rear aspect and a radiator.
Galleried landing with stairs from the hall, airing cupboard, loft access and a smoke detector.
Bedroom One 12' 4" (max) x 11' 11" ( 3.76m (max) x 3.63m )
Stunning master suite with double fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, television aerial point, double glazed window to the front aspect and a radiator.
Refitted luxury en-suite comprising of a low level w/c, vanity wash hand basin, shower cubicle fitted with a power shower. Obscure double glazed window to the front aspect, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and a ladder style heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 9' 7" (max) ( 3.48m x 2.92m (max) )
Good sized second bedroom with double fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors and a further single storage cupboard, double glazed window to the rear aspect, loft access and a radiator.
Fitted with a low level w/c, wash hand basin, shower cubicle with electric shower and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" x 10' 6" ( 3.78m x 3.20m )
Another good sized bedroom with a built in wardrobe over bulkhead, double glazed window to the front aspect, laminate flooring and a radiator.
Bedroom Four 7' 9" x 7' 5" ( 2.36m x 2.26m )
Situated to the rear of the property with a double glazed window overlooking the garden and a radiator.
Family bathroom comprising of a low level w/c, wash hand basin and bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over. Obscure double glazed window to the side aspect, partly tiled walls, extractor fan and a radiator.
A particular feature is the landscaped partly walled rear garden with beautiful planted borders, well maintained lawns and a sun terrace for al-fresco dining along with a further decked area with a wooden garden shed. Further attributes include power sockets, outside tap and personal door to the garage along with gated side access.
With an up and over door and personal door to the garden, eaves storage, power and light.
Driveway parking for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43854930.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN104410. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.