House for saleOakwood Avenue, Purley, Surrey, England
An extremely well presented, deceptively spacious, six bedroom, six reception room 1920s detached family home set in a large level plot in the heart of Purley. To the ground floor there is an entrance lobby and additional reception hall, 18ft lounge plus a large bay, a formal dining room, a family room, study and conservatory. There is a fully fitted kitchen plus a utility room. Upstairs there is a master bedroom with roof terrace and en suite. There are a further five bedrooms, two additional en suites and a family bathroom. Outside there is a well maintained level rear garden, mainly laid to lawn, bordered by mature plants and shrubs with a patio area ideal for entertaining. To the front, there is a driveway providing parking for several vehicles and a garage with an electric door. There is also access for vehicles down the right hand side to rear gardens.The house has plenty of scope to extend (subject to planning).
• Substantial six bedroom family home set in prestigious road.
• Six reception rooms
• Private and level front and rear gardens
• Off road parking for multiple vehicles and single garage
• No onward chain
• Scope to add substantial extension (subject to planning)
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43855002.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PUL160010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bairstow Eves, Purley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.