1 bedroom flat for saleQueenstown Road, Battersea, SW8
- Stunning modern development
- Luxurious entrance hallway leading to the communal gardens
- Open-plan living area with door to the balcony
- Integrated fully fitted kitchen
- Huge bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Sliding doors to the balcony and Power Station views
- Stylish shower room
- Hallway storage cupboards
Located opposite the beautiful open spaces of Battersea Park, while also providing views of Battersea Power Station from a private balcony, a wonderful one bedroom, second floor flat with concierge and lift services.
Local bus routes stopping outside the building will take you a short distance to the North of the Thames towards Chelsea and Sloane Square for all of your shopping needs. Queenstown Road is the closest station with National Rail links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 994669. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Battersea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.