4 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Lane, Seaton Ross, York
- Generous family home
- Well-presented accommodation
- Private position backing onto open countryside
- Sought after village
- 3 Reception rooms, Breakfast kitchen, Study
- 4 Bedrooms and 2 Bathrooms
An excellent detached family house providing spacious and well-presented accommodation, set within generous gardens adjoining open fields and enjoying a private position in the centre of this popular village to the east of York.
Hall, sitting room, family room, dining room, breakfast kitchen, utility, study, cloakroom. Principal bedroom suite with French doors opening to balcony, 3 further bedrooms, house bathroom, store room with balcony. Garage and parking, gardens backing onto open countryside with decked and patio areas, a summer house, shed and a store, with a further orchard area at the end of the garden.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43859355.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YOR150073. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jackson-Stops, York. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.