3 bedroom character property for saleSandy Lane, Fittleworth, Pulborough, West Sussex
Sold STC £699,500
- Unique 2 bedroom detached property
- Annex with studio apartment
- Various additional outbuildings
- Timber framed Colt home
- Scope to modernise and improve
- Set in 0.6 of an acre
- No chain
- EPC energy rating E (48)
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
My parents bought the property about twenty years ago and moved here from Middlesex.They always loved the location, set well back from the lane in an elevated position. The views are simply stunning but as they were looking for even more privacy and seclusion, they deliberately let the trees and shrubbery grow up higher. I'm sure the next owner will want to open up the view again and will thoroughly enjoy doing so.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: (L-shaped) 23'8 x 20'8 (7.22m x 6.30m) plus 15'2 x 11'8 (4.63m x 3.56m)
- Dining Area: 15'3 x 9'9 (4.65m x 2.97m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room: 15'8 x 13'6 (4.78m x 4.12m)
- Boiler Room
- Inner Hallway
- Bedroom 1: 15'8 x 11'8 (4.78m x 3.56m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'9 x 11'8 (3.58m x 3.56m)
- Utility Room
- Detached Double Garage: 19'0 x 15'0 (5.80m x 4.58m)
- Annexe Living Room: 13'9 x 11'8 (4.19m x 3.56m)
- Annexe Kitchen: 7'8 x 5'8 (2.34m x 1.73m)
- Annex Bathroom
- Detached Pump House: 12'0 x 10'1 (3.66m x 3.08m)
- Detached Timber 'cottage'
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43859667.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 21404605. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Pulborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.