3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNewnham Drive, Ellesmere Port
- Well Presented Semi
- Three Good Sized Bedrooms
- Large Kitchen/Diner
- Large Corner Plot with Front, Side & Rear Gardens
- Ample Off-Road Parking with Garage
Occupying a stunning corner plot in a popular part of Ellesmere Port is this well-presented semi boasting spacious, adaptable accommodation throughout. The property offers ample living space and has three well-proportioned bedrooms, plenty of off-road parking and a garage. Early viewing is advised!
Jones & Chapman are delighted to present for sale this fantastic semi detached house situated close to local amenities, schools and travel links in a popular part of Ellesmere Port. The property has been lovingly maintained by the current vendors and offers spacious, well-presented accommodation throughout that needs to be appreciated with an internal inspection. In brief the accommodation comprises entrance porch, lounge, spacious kitchen and a study to the ground floor, whilst to the first floor are three well-proportioned bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally the property occupies a fantastic corner plot boasting generous gardens to the front, side and rear of the property as well as off-road parking for multiple vehicles as well as a garage. This house would make an ideal first time buy, family home or investment and an early viewing is strongly advised in order to avoid disappointment.
Double glazed entrance door to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, tiled flooring.
Lounge 16' 2" x 13' 10" Max Into Bay ( 4.93m x 4.22m Max Into Bay )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, electric fireplace, two gas central heating radiators, built-in storage cupboard under stairs, stairs leading to First Floor Landing.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 1" x 8' 5" ( 4.90m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed patio doors leading onto Rear Garden, door to study. The fitted kitchen has an array of wall and base storage units, work surfaces, asterite sink/drainer unit, electric cooker point, plumbing for washing, built-in storage cupboard and part-tiled walls.
Door from Kitchen/Diner, door leading onto Rear Garden, double glazed windows to front and rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from Lounge, double glazed window to side aspect, loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 2" Into Bay x 9' 3" ( 4.01m Into Bay x 2.82m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' 3" x 9' 9" Max ( 2.82m x 2.97m Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, built-in cupboard housing combi boiler.
Bedroom Three 7' 6" x 6' 6" ( 2.29m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, gas central heating radiator.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, heated towel rail, bath with shower unit, wash-hand basin, WC, part-tiled walls and fully tiled floor.
The Front Garden has a combination of walled and hedgerow borders and is paved to provide Off-Road Parking for multiple cars, there are also decoratively stoned areas to either side of the driveway.
The Rear Garden is a fantastic size and is enclosed by a combination of wooden panel fencing and hedgerows. The garden itself is laid to lawn with a good sized patio area and there is access to the front of the property through the Garage.
Single glazed windows to side and rear aspect, Up & Over doors to front aspect, door leading to/from Rear Garden. The garage has connections for power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43867878.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LSU104656. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Little Sutton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.