4 bedroom detached house for saleNew Church Road, Hove
Sold STC £899,995
- Garage + Off Road Parking
- Stunning Detached House
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Beautiful Rear Garden
- Gas Central Heating
- Shower Room + Ensuite Bathroom
Goldin Lemcke are pleased to offer for sale this 4 bedroom detached house in New Church Road.
* Lounge: 15' 5" x 11' 5"
* Utility: 9' 6" x 5' 6"
* Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room: 26' 11" x 21' 3"
* Bedroom One: 11' 9" x 11' 5"
* Ensuite Bathroom
* Bedroom Two: 13' 11" x 9' 6"
* Shower Room
* Bedroom Three: 15' 3" x 9' 6"
* Bedroom Four: 11' 9" x 11' 5"
* Sauna/Shower/Storage Room: 16' 8" x 9' 6"
* Garden: 60' x 31'
* Excellent Size Loft Area
This beautiful detached house gives someone a rare opportunity to purchase such a gem in this fantastic location. The house has been modernised throughout to an extremely high standard and offers family living and very well planned accommodation.
On the ground floor a particular feature is its amazing kitchen/breakfast/living room which has featured glass ceiling and the kitchen has been fitted out with top quality fitments, folding doors open back fully to lead out onto a stunning rear garden which is immaculately maintained and has an excellent range of mature trees, shrubs and plants. The garden also benefits from two good size sheds, summer house, hot tub and a paved rear garden area. Access to the front of the property can be gained around both sides of the property.
The property also greatly benefits from having a sauna and shower room on the ground floor and to the front of the property there is an excellent amount of off-road parking and is home to a fabulous tree.
The first floor has four bedrooms all fitted with excellent amount of wardrobe cupboards with one of the bedrooms having ensuite bathroom. Internal inspection is essential.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43867986.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Goldin Lemcke, Hove. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.