3 bedroom apartment for saleFarr Hall Drive, Wirral
- Guide price £180,000 - £200,000
- RENOVATION POTENTIAL
- Highly Sought after location.
- En-Suite bathroom.
- *Viewings Advised*
- Superb views to the Front overlooking the River Dee and North Wales.
This 3 bedroom apartment in the heart of Lower Heswall offers spacious living accommodation and views out over the Dee estuary to North Wales. Early viewing is advised.
An opportunity to acquire this spacious apartment in the heart of Lower Heswall. The property boasts 3 three bedroom, with an en-suite to the master, family bathroom, modern kitchen and a 26ft lounge with enchanting views across the Dee estuary. Viewing is advised.
Communal Entrance Porch
Entering the building via a large oversize wooden door. leading up the stairs to the entrance of the apartment.
Once inside the property, the entrance hall comprises two radiators, enclosed electric and gas meter, intercom and wall lights, the entrance hall gives access to all rooms.
Lounge/dining Room 16' 1" Max x 26' 5" Max ( 4.90m Max x 8.05m Max )
The Lounge/Dining room comprises, three radiators, wall lights, satellite and TV cables, feature fire place and three single glazed windows to the front of the property and two single glazed windows to the side of the property.
Kitchen 10' x 9' 9" ( 3.05m x 2.97m )
The kitchen has a mix of both wall and base units fitted with work surfaces, splash back tilling, stainless steel sink with drainer and mixer taps, gas hob with cooker hood and extractor fan, integrated grill, built in fridge, central heating boiler, one radiator and a single glazed window to the side of the property and one double glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom One Irregular Shaped Room 11' 9" Max x 8' 10" to front of wardrobe + door ( 3.58m Max x 2.69m to front of wardrobe + door )
The first bedroom is fitted with an en-suite and comprises fitted wardrobes, one radiator, wall lights and one double glazed window and one single glazed window both to the side of the property.
The en-suite from the first bedroom is fully tilled and is fitted with a shower cubicle, W/C, wall basin and extractor fan.
Bedroom Two 15' 5" Into Bay x 8' 10" to front of wardrobe + door ( 4.70m Into Bay x 2.69m to front of wardrobe + door )
The second bedroom is also fitted with built in wardrobes, one radiator and single glazed window to the rear of the property.
Bedroom Three 6' 9" to front of wardrobe + door x 13' 4" into bay window ( 2.06m to front of wardrobe + door x 4.06m into bay window )
The third bedroom has built in wardrobes, one radiator and single glazed window to the rear of the property.
The main bathroom is partly tilled and comprises a bath with mixer taps and shower head, one radiator, shaver point, extractor fan, W/C, pedestal hand wash basin with mixer tap and a single glazed window to the rear of the property.
The outside of the property comrpises of an designated garden, garage and seperate parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43870143.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HES103075. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Heswall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.