3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMottram Old Road, Stalybridge, Greater Manchester, SK15
- Sought after location
- Two reception rooms
- Contemporary fitted bathroom suite
- Double garage
- Views to the front and rear
- Solid wooden fitted kitchen
- Not over looked to the front or rear
- Close to the centre of Stalybridge
- Popular schools nearby
- Backing onto open fields
Accommodation in Full
Porch 5'0 x 3' 2" (1.52m x 0.92m)
Single glazed external door, quarry tiled floor, single glazed door to the hallway, single glazed window to the store cupboard.
Family Room 13' 4" x 12'4" (4.06m x 3.75m
Pvc double glazed bow window to the front aspect, Pvc double glazed window to the side, coving to the ceiling, two central heated radiators.
Living Room 13' 5" x 11'11" (4.08m x 3.63m)
Pvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, central heated radiator, living flame gas fire inset into chimney breast.
Breakfast Kitchen 15' 9" x 9'7" (4.80m x 2.92m)
Range of solid wood wall and base units, contrasting work tops and tiled splash backs, induction hob, integrated electric oven, microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washing machine, stainless steel, one and a half bowl sink and drainer, with mixer tap over, built in storage cupboard housing the floor standing central heating boiler, heated towel rail, breakfast work top area, Pvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, Pvc double glazed window and door combination to the side. Single glazed door to the utility room.
Utility Room 6'1" x 3'9" (1.85m x 1.14m)
Base unit and work top, fitted shelving, single glazed window to the side aspect.
Feature single glazed original stained glass window, & airing cupboard.
Bathroom 6'4" x 6'7" (1.93m x 2.0m)
Contemporary fitted white bathroom suite comprising of; panelled bath with spa main fed shower and shower screen, close coupled w/c, wash hand basin, Pvc double glazed window to the rear aspect, heated towel rail, & extractor fan.
Close coupled w/c, part tiled walls, Pvc double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 13'4" x 12'4" (4.06m x 3.75m)
Pvc double glazed bow window to the front aspect with views, further Pvc double glazed window to the side aspect, central heated radiator, fitted wardrobes and bedside units.
Bedroom Two 6'10" x 8'11" (4.08m x 3.63m)
Pvc double glazed window to the front aspect, central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 13'5" x 11'11" (4.08m x 3.63m)
Fitted wardrobe, door to store cupboard, loft access with loft ladder, Pvc double glazed window to the rear aspect with views over farm land and beyond.
Loft Room 10'3" x 8' 8" (3.12m x 2.64m)
Loft room is accessed via loft ladder and is boarded out with a skylight window to the rear.
Detached double garage at road level, electric up and over door, power and lighting.
To the front there are flagged steps leading up to the front door across the front of the property providing access to the side and rear. The rear of the property can be accessed via the kitchen door or to the front/side via a timber gate, concrete path and panelled fencing to the side with established hedging and gate to the rear boundary onto farmland. Steps up to a patio area and lawned garden beyond, again established hedging and shrubs.
Taylor & Wood Estate Agents have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fittings or services and cannot verify that they are in working order. The buyer is advised to obtain verification from their solicitor or surveyor.
All measurements are approximate and should not be taken as accurate. The buyer is advised to check themselves prior to purchase.
Thinking of selling ?
If you are thinking of selling Taylor & Wood (Stalybridge) would be delighted to provide you with an up to date realistic market appraisal of your property. We will discuss our personal and professional marketing service to include...
* Straight forward competitive fees with " No listing gimmicks"
* No sale no Fee
* No upfront Fees
* No lengthy tie in agreements
* Floor plans
* Local newspaper advertising
* Property internet marketing on www.rightmove, www.primelocation and www. Zoopla.co.uk.
* Accompanied viewing service by the manager/valuer
* Local experience negotiators who know and live in the local area
* Regular marketing updates and vendor marketing reviews
* Solicitor sales progression service
* Local High Street office window and wall advertising of your property
* Free Mortgage advice
* Energy performance certificate arranged (E.P.C)
* High Street office Six days a week (Saturday 10am to 4pm)
So Call Lee Sieben Manager/Valuer for your free, no obligation market appraisal today.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43870152.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1860. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor & Wood Estate Agents, Stalybridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.