2 bedroom apartment for saleMillfield, Neston
- NO CHAIN
- Set in a popular development
- Two bedrooms
- Communal Gardens
Situated in a popular gated development, this purpose built first floor apartment is set in the Millfield estate in Neston. The apartment comprises an entrance hall, a lounge, open plan kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from allocated parking and communal gardens.
Situated in a popular gated development, this purpose built first floor apartment is set in the Millfield estate in Neston. The apartment provides easy access for Neston town centre with access to the amenities and excellent transport links to both Liverpool and Chester. The apartment comprises of an entrance hall, a lounge with balcony, open plan kitchen/dining room, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property also benefits from allocated parking, garage and communal gardens.
Communal Entrance Hall
The entrance hall is accessed via a front security door with intercom.
Entering the property through the front door, leading into the entrance hall with cloaks cupboard and storage heater
Lounge 12' 4" x 11' 8" into recess ( 3.76m x 3.56m into recess )
With double glazed double opening French doors onto a balcony to the front elevation, storage heater, open plan to kitchen.
Kitchen 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units, 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric hob, built in electric oven, plumbing for washing machine, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom One 13' 10" x 9' ( 4.22m x 2.74m )
With double glazed double French doors opening onto a balcony at the rear, storage heater, airing cupboard.
Bedroom Two 13' 3" x 8' 10" plus recess ( 4.04m x 2.69m plus recess )
With two double glazed windows to rear, electric heater.
With panelled bath, pedestal hand wash basin, low level WC, electric towel rail.
With well maintained communal lawns to the front elevation with flower and shrub borders. This is a gated development with entry via electric remote controlled gates. There is a dedicated parking space and a garage with an up and over door.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43870164.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NST102576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Neston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.