3 bedroom terraced house for saleChurch Lane, Dinnington, Sheffield
- No Upward chain
- En Suite To Master
- Well Presented Throughout
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Three bedrooms
WELL PRESENTED three DOUBLE BEDROOM home with EN SUITE and DRESSING ROOM to the master bedroom. Offering SPACIOUS accommodation over three floors and having gas central heating and double glazing,
This very well presented three double bedroom home with EN SUITE to the master bedroom is available for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN. Ideal for those wanting a good family home in a pleasant location. Offering spacious accommodation over three floors and having gas central heating and PVCu double glazing, To the ground floor is the lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen, and bathroom. Two first floor bedrooms, and to the second floor, the master bedroom with En Suite. Also with gardens to front and rear, an open outlook to the front. This must be viewed!!!
Side facing double glazed door, also giving access to kitchen and bathroom.
Lounge 10' 9" to chimney breast x 11' 10" ( 3.28m to chimney breast x 3.61m )
To the front of the property, with PVCu door and double glazed window. There are bespoke fitted timber display cupboards to the recesses either side of the chimney breast and a radiator.
Dining Room 12' to side of chimney breast x 12' 9" ( 3.66m to side of chimney breast x 3.89m )
A good size, rear facing room with double glazed window, laminate flooring, central heating radiator, and built in under stair storage cupboard. The focal point is the rustic style brick built decorative fireplace.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 8' 11" ( 2.21m x 2.72m )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units having solid timber fronts, the base units topped with solid granite work surfaces, having a Belfast style porcelain sink with mixer tap. Integrated items included are the gas hob with chromed extractor over, and double electric oven, along with under counter fridge. There is plumbing for a washing machine and tile flooring. Side facing double glazed window, and a door opens to the rear porch.
Ground Floor Bathroom
To the rear of the property, and having a suite in white, comprising white low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin with base cabinet, and panel bath with electric shower over. Having partial tiling to walls, spotlights to ceiling, wall cabinet with mirror fronted doors, and tile flooring. Side facing double glazed window, central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' into recess x 11' 11" ( 3.66m into recess x 3.63m )
Front facing double glazed window, walk in cupboard and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 1" maximum to side of chimney x 9' 11" maximum ( 3.68m maximum to side of chimney x 3.02m maximum )
Rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, and built in wardrobe which also houses the central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 11' 11" maximum x 12' 9" to eves ( 3.63m maximum x 3.89m to eves )
The attic bedroom has a front facing dormer window offering long range views, central heating radiator, sloping ceilings and a walk in wardrobe.
With a timber double glazed skylight window, and featuring a suite comprising low flush wc, hand wash basin and shower cubicle with electric shower. Tile flooring, sloping ceiling and central heating radiator.
Outside & Gardens
To the front of the property is a small garden area, given over to shrubs and flowers, whilst to the rear is and enclosed garden with lawn, paved patio, and planted beds,
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43870200.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DGT102805. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dinnington Sheffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.