2 bedroom flat for saleShrivenham Road, Highworth, Swindon
Sold STC £160,000
- Grade II listed building
- High vaulted ceilings and exposed arches
- Spacious living accomodation
- Two double bedrooms
- Allocated parking
A two double bedroom grade II listed character apartment with high vaulted ceilings located on the first floor of The Old School House,This stunning apartment offers a modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room, sitting room room with exposed support arches and decorative stonework and modern bathroom.
A two double bedroom grade II listed character apartment with high vaulted ceilings located on the first floor of The Old School House, This stunning apartment offers a modern fitted kitchen / breakfast room, sitting room room with exposed support arches and decorative stonework, modern bathroom with additional shower cubicle , two double bedrooms with built in storage, additional storage cupboards located in the hallway. Externally: Allocated parking.
main front door leading into communal hallway.
Stairs leading to the 1st floor. Inner door leading into the main apartment hallway.
Doors leading to all rooms. Storage heater. Doors to storage cupboards.
Sitting Room/dining Room 20' 10" Max x 11' 9" ( 6.35m Max x 3.58m )
Loft access. Partial opening to the fitted kitchen with solid wood sill, double glazed window to side with decorative stone sill, spotlights to exposed support arches, Television point. Telephone point. Storage heater.
Kitchen 12' Max x 7' 11" Max ( 3.66m Max x 2.41m Max )
A fitted range of wall and base mounted units with work surface over. Sink and drainer unit. Integrated oven and hob with cooker hood over. Plumbing for washing machine. Integrated fridge/freezer and dishwasher.
Bedroom One 12' 6" Max x 10' 9" Max ( 3.81m Max x 3.28m Max )
Double glazed window to front. Built in wardrobes. Wooden flooring. Electric radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 9" x 9' 6" ( 4.19m x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to front and side. Built in cupboard, storage heater.
Bathroom 8' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.67m x 2.16m )
Modern bathroom suite comprising; low level w.c, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Separate single shower cubicle, extractor fan.
Allocated parking space.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43873068.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HWT103068. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Highworth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.