2 bedroom bungalow for saleStanley Avenue, Chiswell Green, St Albans, Herts
- An immaculate two bedroom bungalow.
- Sought after Chiswell Green location.
- Large lounge.
- Dining room.
- Modern fitted kitchen.
- En suite to master.
- Dressing area to master bedroom.
- Beautifully landscaped front and rear gardens.
- Off road parking for several cars.
A well presented and spacious extended two bedroom bungalow with modern fitted kitchen, stunning gardens and off road parking for several cars located in a prime location in Chiswell Green.
The property provides an entrance hall, large lounge, dining room, stunning modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom, generous master bedroom with dressing area, en-suite and patio doors onto the garden and family bathroom.
Outside there is a beautifully landscaped garden at the front and rear with off road parking for several cars.
Stanley Avenue is conveniently located close to Killigrew School, local parks and a short drive to the M1/M25 motorway network links.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43873446.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STA020347. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Collinson Hall, Chiswell Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.