3 bedroom bungalow for saleOld Manor Road, Rustington, West Sussex
- Deceptively spacious detached bungalow
- 3 bedrooms with en suite to bedroom 1
- Dining Room
- 17ft Kitchen with utility area
- Large Garage plus additional parking
- Large Garden being a feature of this home
- No ongoing Chain
- Energy Efficiency Rating D
Graham Butt Estate Agents are delighted to offer this deceptively spacious 3 bedroom detached bungalow in a great position.
Accessed via an unadopted gravel road at the top of Old Manor Road, an established tree lined road that leads to the village centre.
Other features include 2 reception rooms and a large uPVC double glazed conservatory with views and access onto good sized Southerly facing rear garden that backs onto school playing field.
The master bedroom has an ensuite bathroom and wc and there is a separate shower room and wc. There is a modern fitted kitchen and separate utility room and a large garage alongside with additional off street parking in front.
Due to the size of this property this home really could suit a variety of buyers including retired or professional couples, or be ideal for a family seeking a large garden which is a real feature of this home.
Offered with no ongoing chain, viewing of this home is essential to avoid disappointment.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43874460.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RUS160240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Graham Butt Estate Agents, Rustington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.