2 bedroom end of terrace house for saleLulworth Court, Kimberley, Nottingham
Sold STC £105,000
- End Town House
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- No Upward Chain
- Ideal FTB or Investment Property
- Open House Sat 27 August 2016
Offered for sale is this ideal First Time Purchase. TWO BEDROOM END TOWN HOUSE located in the popular residential area of Kimberley and provides easy access to J26 of the M! Motorway and local amenities. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain please call for further details.
AUDIO TOUR AVAILABLE WITH THIS PROPERTY ...........................................Offered for sale is this ideal First Time Purchase. Two Bedroom End Town House located in the popular residential area of Kimberley and provides easy access to J26 of the M! Motorway and local amenities. In brief the property comprises of entrance hall, lounge diner and kitchen to the first floor there are two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from allocated parking space, small lawned front garden and corner plot rear garden. Offered for sale with No Upward Chain. Viewing by appointment only - OPEN HOUSE - Saturday 27 August 2016 please contact the office for further details.
Having single glazed door to the front elevation, stairs to first floor accommodation and internal door to lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 15' 4" x 11' 11" ( 4.67m x 3.63m )
With single glazed door and window to the rear elevation leading to garden, understairs storage cupboard, wall mounted gas fire.
Kitchen 11' x 5' 9" ( 3.35m x 1.75m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with rolled edge work surfaces over incorporating single bowl sink and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, housing for gas central heating boiler, wall mounted radiator and single glazed window to the front elevation.
First Floor Landing
Accessed via stairs rising from entrance hallway, loft access and internal doors to bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom 1 10' 11" x 8' 9" ( 3.33m x 2.67m )
With single glazed window to the front, built in wardrobe, wall mounted radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 8' 3" ( 3.63m x 2.51m )
With single glazed window to the rear, wall mounted radiator.
Having matching three piece white suite comprising of panelled bath, low level wc and pedestal hand wash basin, partly tiled wall coverings, single glazed window to side and wall mounted radiator.
The property benefits from an allocated parking space within a communal area.
To the front of the property there is a garden mainly laid to lawn.
To the rear of the property there is a corner plot lawned garden enclosed by timber fencing and having flower beds stocked with a range of plants and shrubs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43874883.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104851. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.