4 bedroom detached house for saleWalker Road, Maidenhead
- EXQUISITELY FINISHED HOME
- SKILFULLY EXTENDED
- 0.8 MILES FROM THE STATION
- CLOSE TO POPULAR LOCAL SCHOOLS
- EN-SUITE TO MASTER
- 150FT WEST FACING GARDEN
- PARKING FOR 4-5 CARS
- A MUST SEE
The complete family home, situated on a tree lined road 0.8 miles from Maidenhead station. This beautifully finished detached home sits on a sizeable plot with a very private 150ft west facing garden. Spacious throughout, this is a must see.
Door to front, vaulted glass roof, open to:
Double glazed door to front, understairs cupboard, radiator, parquet flooring.
Double glazed window to front, wash hand basin, w.c.,, tiled floor, underfloor heating.
Snug 12' x 17' 2" ( 3.66m x 5.23m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point, parquet flooring, gas point.
Lounge 17' 11" x 11' 8" ( 5.46m x 3.56m )
Double glazed windows to front and side, radiator, t.v. point.
Kitchen / Diner / Family Room 30' 5" x 19' 2" ( 9.27m x 5.84m )
Fitted kitchen, base units, sink drainer, telephone point, t.v. point, radiator, space for range Smeg gas oven, integrated dishwasher, granite work surfaces and splashbacks, bifolding double glazed doors to garden, island unit, space for large American style fridge, double glazed sky lantern, video entry system.
Utility Room 16' 6" x 8' 2" ( 5.03m x 2.49m )
Double glazed window to front, door to garden, wall and base units, cupboards, sink drainer, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to front, radiator, loft access, Worcester Bosch boiler and solar hot water system in loft.
Bedroom 1 14' 9" x 12' ( 4.50m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, t.v. point, walk-in wardrobes (7ft x 5ft 5') with lighting and power sockets.
Double glazed window to side, shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, extractor fan, w.c., shaver point, heated towel rail, fully tiled.
Bedroom 2 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to rear, walk-in wardrobes (6ft 6' x 6ft 9') with lighting, power sockets and velux window.
Bedroom 3 12' x 9' 2" ( 3.66m x 2.79m )
Double glazed window to rear, walk-in wardrobes, radiator, t.v. point.
Bedroom 4 17' 4" x 10' 5" ( 5.28m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobes, radiator.
Double glazed windows to front and side, bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, shaver point, w.c., heated towel rail, underfloor heating, fully tiled.
Low level brick wall to front with large block paved driveway, enclosed with shrubs to side and dual side access.
Superbly landscaped west facing rear garden, approximately 150ft, bifolding doors lead to a decked area with steps up to a delightful terrace and lawn, further steps lead to a sprawling lawn enclosed to side and back by panel fencing and shrubs, outside power and lighting in flower beds.
Parking for 4-5 cars.
From Maidenhead town centre take the A308 Braywick Road and on passing Maidenhead Rugby Club on your left bear right into the slip road and across the northern carriageway into the slip road. Turn right, then immediately left into Walker Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43874892.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MHD112320. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Roger Platt, Maidenhead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.