1 bedroom apartment for sale4-7 Red Lion Court, London
- One Bedroom / One Bathroom
- 2nd floor
- 478 sq ft (approx)
- Exceptionally high finish throughout
- Air conditioning & under-floor warming
- Video entry-phone security
- Located just off Fleet Street
Offering over 470 sq ft of luxuriously appointed living space, LIFE is delighted to introduce this 2nd floor one bedroom apartment finished to an exceptionally high standard. Comprising a naturally bright reception and dining room with open-plan kitchen, spacious bedroom with built-in wardrobes and a deluxe three piece bathroom suite. Additional attributes include air conditioning and video entry-phone security. Occupying the South-Western corner of the City with Cheapside to the North and the River Thames to the south, Red Lion Court, EC4, boasts a prime position close to a host of iconic attractions and within easy reach not only of the West End and City via Chancery Lane, Temple and Blackfriars stations, but also Southern routes out of London via the mainline links at City Thameslink station.
Property ref: 121_2479_4233072
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-43875987.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4233072. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Life Residential, County Hall - South Bank Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.